First Aid in the School environment is a cost-effective course, designed to give teachers/office staff, confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at school, or on suburban trips and camps.
First Training runs very unique and cost-effective courses that not only meet with MOE guidelines, but are also great fun for the participants. A 4-hour course – Can be held on any day and at a time chosen by you; to suit the school day,or during school holidays, or on teacher only days.
- Held at your school premises, or at a suitable venue.
- Covers all topics teachers need in a school environment, including essential CPR.
- Instructors are able to cover and discuss medical conditions specific to your school.
- You will learn how to use an AED and we will check your on-site defibrillator, if you have one.
- Great team-building exercise; suitable for all staff.
- Hands on learning that is fun and interactive.
Courses are led by highly qualified and skilled instructors, who know how to keep people interested and make learning enjoyable.
You will have a practical and fun course; working in small teams, participants get to practice their skills in the school setting with interactive scenarios.