First Aid for the school Environment |FASE
First Aid in the School environment is a cost-effective course, designed to give teachers/office staff, confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at school, or on suburban trips and camps.
First Training runs very unique and cost-effective courses that not only meet with MOE guidelines, but are also great fun for the participants. A 4-hour course – Can be held on any day and at a time chosen by you; to suit the school day,or during school holidays, or on teacher only days.
- Held at your school premises, or at a suitable venue.
- Covers all topics teachers need in a school environment, including essential CPR.
- Instructors are able to cover and discuss medical conditions specific to your school.
- You will learn how to use an AED and we will check your on-site defibrillator, if you have one.
- Great team-building exercise; suitable for all staff.
- Hands on learning that is fun and interactive.
Courses are led by highly qualified and skilled instructors, who know how to keep people interested and make learning enjoyable.
You will have a practical and fun course; working in small teams, participants get to practice their skills in the school setting with interactive scenarios.
Five reasons to select us:
- Hands on courses using scenario-based learning and interaction: promoting team building, where everyone gets involved.
- Highly experienced facilitators at the forefront of the industry; able to deliver interesting and engaging content
- H&S compliant courses that meet MOE guidelines.
- High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings, so we can suit your specific availability.
- Unlike other First Aid courses, our courses are not dull; they are fun and interactive which makes the time fly.
“Wonderful course used humour to keep us interested at the end of the day. Very clear. Took it seriously, but made us laugh. Facilitated really well.”
Your course will leave you more confident in administering First Aid.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our training options with your further.
Please contact us if you would like to make a booking at
http://www.first-training.co.nz/contact or call us on 0800-1st Aid
Key Course Content
- Accident management
- Use of Defib
- Major bleeding and shock
- Head injuries