WE TEACH PEOPLE TO SAVE LIVES IN A FUN AND INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT
Learning first aid is beneficial for everyone, regardless of age or occupation and developing the
skills through a first aid certified course can be fun too, with the team at First Training.
First Training has courses designed specifically for the childcare industry that meet with MOE guidelines. Our practical courses cover accident management, unconscious patient assessment, CPR and use of AED, choking, severe bleeding, fractures, allergies, medical conditions and
common work site injuries.
The 2 Day Workplace First Aid is suitable for all Early Childhood facilities and will gain you an MOE compliant certification.
This is a practical and hands on course; working in small teams, participants get to practice their skills in the childcare environment with interactive scenarios:
- A comprehensive 12-hour course, (2 days of 6 hours), held at your learning centre or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
- Covers all topics teachers need in an Early Childcare environment, including essential CPR.
- Instructors are able to cover and discuss medical conditions specific to your centre.
- You will learn how to use an AED and we will check your on-site Defibrillator, if you have one.
- All participants who complete the full course will receive a digital PDF certification, valid for 2 years.
- NZQA credits 6400, 6401 + 6402 are available if required with this course, for an extra cost.
Please note: There will be opportunity in the course, if required, where content can be tailored accordingly, to suit your workplace requirements. Please discuss this with our team and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Five reasons to select us:
1. Hands on courses using scenario-based learning and interaction: promoting team building, where everyone gets involved.
2. Highly experienced facilitators at the forefront of the industry; able to deliver interesting and engaging content.
3. MOE compliant courses with NZQA credits 6400, 6401 + 6402 available if required.
4. High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings, so we can suit your specific availability.
5. Unlike other First Aid Courses; our courses are not dull, they are fun and interactive, which makes the time fly.
“The instructor delivered the course really well and I really enjoyed it. The course was excellent, especially
when it was more practical and how it was applied to a real-life situation”
Your course will leave you more confident in administering First Aid.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our training options with your further.
Please contact us if you would like to make a booking at
www.first-training.co.nz/contact or call us on 0800-1st Aid
Courses Available in: Auckland
If a course in your location is not currently available, please enquire
Hands-on courses using scenario-based interactive learning. Highly qualified and experienced facilitators. High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings. Fully Health and Safety Compliant Courses.