WE TEACH PEOPLE TO SAVE LIVES IN A FUN AND INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT
Learning first aid is beneficial for everyone, regardless of age or occupation and developing the
skills through a first aid certified course can be fun too, with the team at First Training.
2 Day Workplace First Aid
The 2 Day Workplace First Aid has been designed specifically to suit any workplace.
Suitable for larger, higher risk workplaces; made up of 2 days of 6 hours, fun and interactive course that will gain you a H+S compliant certification.
● A comprehensive 12-hour course, (2 days of 6 hours), held at your premises, or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
● Ideal for higher risk workplaces; this course is designed to give people confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at the workplace, or at home.
● A must for your designated first-aiders in a larger workplace or one more at risk. This course covers the requirements for H&S workplace compliance.
● All participants who complete the full course will receive a PDF certification, valid for 2 years.
● NZQA credits 6400, 6401 & 6402 are available if required with this course, at the cost of an extra cost
2 Day Workplace First Aid is a practical course which covers accident management, unconscious patient assessment, CPR and use of AED, choking, severe bleeding, fractures, allergies, medical conditions and common work site injuries.
Please note: There will be opportunity in the course, if required, where content can be tailored accordingly, to suit your workplace requirements. Please discuss this with our team and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
One Day Workplace First Aid
Suitable for smaller, low risk workplaces;
One day workplace is an 8-hour course held at your premises, or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
Ideal for low risk workplaces; this course is designed to give people confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at the workplace, or at home.
NZQA credits 6401 + 6402 are available if required with this course, at the cost of an extra cost.
Five reasons to select us:
1. Hands on courses using scenario-based learning and interaction: promoting team building, where everyone gets involved.
2. Highly experienced facilitators at the forefront of the industry; able to deliver interesting and engaging content
3. H+S compliant courses with NZQA credits 6400,6401 & 6402 available if required.
4. High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings, so we can suit your specific availability.
5. Unlike other First Aid Courses; our courses are not dull, they are fun and interactive, which makes the time fly.
"The presenters were absolutely fantastic! They knew their stuff, they made it engaging, it was practical and I feel a lot more confident going into more difficult first aid situations. We definitely would like to have them back in the future!”
Your course will leave you more confident in administering First Aid.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our training options with your further.
Please contact us if you would like to make a group booking at
www.first-training.co.nz/contact or call us on 0800-1st Aid