WE TEACH PEOPLE TO SAVE LIVES IN A FUN AND INTERACTIVE ENVIRONMENT
Learning first aid is beneficial for everyone, regardless of age or occupation and developing the
skills through a first aid certified course can be fun too, with the team at First Training
First Aid courses are a must for all tradesmen/construction workers.
Our practical courses cover accident management, unconscious patient assessment, CPR and use of AED, choking,
severe bleeding, fractures, allergies, medical conditions and common work site injuries:
One Day Workplace First Aid - Suitable for smaller, low risk workplaces;
- An 8-hour course held at your premises, or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
- Ideal for low risk workplaces; this course is designed to give people confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at the workplace, or at home.
- NZQA credits 6401 + 6402 are available if required with this course, at the cost of an extra $15.00 + GST per person.
The 2 Day Workplace First Aid - Suitable for larger, higher risk workplaces;
- A comprehensive 12-hour course, (2 days of 6 hours), held at your premises, or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
- Ideal for higher risk workplaces; this course is designed to give people confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at the workplace, or at home.
- NZQA credits 6400, 6401 + 6402 are available if required with this course, at the cost of an extra $25.00 +GST per person.
A must for your designated first-aiders and staff, these courses cover the requirements for H&S workplace compliance. All participants who complete the full course receive a certification, valid for 2 years.
Please note: There will be opportunity in the course, if required, where content can be tailored accordingly, to suit your workplace requirements. Please discuss this with our team and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Five reasons to select us:
1. Hands on courses using scenario-based learning and interaction: promoting team building, where everyone gets involved.
2. Highly experienced facilitators at the forefront of the industry; able to deliver interesting and engaging content.
3. H&S compliant courses with NZQA credits available if required.
4. High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings, so we can suit your specific availability.
5. Unlike other First Aid Courses, our courses are not dull; they are fun and interactive, which makes the time fly.
“I know our staff are now well prepared and feel confident in addressing emergencies by taking on roles they are best suited to and taking actions they are sure are correct. The CPR was the best I have been to and the practice time excellent.”
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our training options with your further.
Please contact us if you would like to make a booking at
http://www.first-training.co.nz/contact or call us on 0800-1st Aid
Hands-on courses using scenario-based interactive learning. Highly qualified and experienced facilitators. High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings. Fully Health and Safety Compliant Courses.Book Now