Workplace First Aid Refresher
The Workplace First Aid Refresher course has been designed specifically to suit any workplace.
The pre-requisite for this course is a current 2 Day Workplace First Aid certificate. Please bring a copy along to your course or contact us directly to confirm. Please Note: No current certificate - no course.
- Our Workplace First Aid Refresher is an 8-hour course held at your premises, or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
- Ideal for low risk workplaces; this course is designed to give people confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at the workplace, or at home.
- A must for your designated first-aiders and/or office staff. This course covers the requirements for H&S workplace compliance.
- All participants who complete the full course will receive a Digital certification, valid for 2 years.
- NZQA credits are available if required with this course, at an extra cost
The Workplace First Ad Refresher ia a practical course, which covers accident management, unconscious patient assessment, CPR and use of AED, choking, severe bleeding, fractures, allergies, medical conditions and common work site injuries.
Five reasons to select us:
- Hands on courses using scenario-based learning and interaction: promoting team building, where everyone gets involved.
- Highly experienced facilitators at the forefront of the industry; able to deliver interesting and engaging content
- H&S compliant courses with NZQA credits available if required.
- High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings, so we can suit your specific availability.
- Unlike other First Aid Courses, our courses are not dull; they are fun and interactive, which makes the time fly.
“I know our staff are now well prepared and feel confident in addressing emergencies by taking on roles they are best suited to and taking actions they are sure are correct. The CPR was the best I have been to and the practice time excellent.”
Your course will leave you more confident in administering First Aid.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our training options with your further.
Please contact us if you would like to make a booking at
http://www.first-training.co.nz/contact or call us on 0800-1st Aid
Key Course Content
- Accident management.
- Use of Defib
- Abdominal Pains
- Bleeding - Severe
- Nose bleeds
- Patient Assessment
- Spinal injuries
- Recovery position
- Soft tissue injuries
- Stings and bites
- Severe allergies
- Vital signs