The 2 Day Workplace First Aid has been designed specifically to suit any workplace.
Suitable for larger, higher risk workplaces; made up of 2 days of 6 hours, a fun and interactive course that will gain you a H+S compliant certification.
"For Waikato courses, the 2 day comprises one 8 hour day of practical training at our training venue or yours, in addition to an online learning component".
- A comprehensive 12-hour course, (2 days of 6 hours), held at your premises, or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
- Ideal for higher risk workplaces; this course is designed to give people confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at the workplace, or at home.
- A must for your designated first-aiders in a larger workplace or one more at risk. This course covers the requirements for H&S workplace compliance.
- All participants who complete the full course will receive a digital certification, valid for 2 years.
- NZQA credits 6400, 6401 & 6402 are available if required with this course, at an extra cost.
2 Day Workplace First Aid is a practical course, which covers accident management, unconscious patient assessment, CPR and use of AED, choking, severe bleeding, fractures, allergies, medical conditions and common work site injuries.
Please note: There will be opportunity in the course, if required, where content can be tailored accordingly, to suit your workplace requirements. Please discuss this with our team and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.