One Day Workplace First Aid
The One Day Workplace First Aid has been designed specifically to suit any workplace.
Suitable for smaller, low risk workplaces; an eight hour, fun and interactive course that will gain you an H&S compliant certification.
- An 8-hour course held at your premises, or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
- Ideal for low risk workplaces; this course is designed to give people confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at the workplace, or at home.
- A must for your designated first-aiders and/or office staff. This course covers the requirements for H&S workplace compliance.
- All participants who complete the full course will receive a Digital certification, valid for 2 years.
- NZQA credits 6401 & 6402 are available if required with this course, at an extra cost.
One Day Workplace First Aid is a practical course, which covers accident management, unconscious patient assessment, CPR and use of AED, choking, severe bleeding, fractures, allergies, medical conditions and common work site injuries.
Please note: There is a window of opportunity in the course, if required, where content can be tailored accordingly, to suit your workplace requirements. Please discuss this with our team and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Five reasons to select us:
- Hands on courses using scenario-based learning and interaction: promoting team building, where everyone gets involved.
- Highly experienced facilitators at the forefront of the industry; able to deliver interesting and engaging content
- H&S compliant courses with NZQA credits 6401 & 6402 available if required.
- High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings, so we can suit your specific availability.
- Unlike other First Aid Courses, our courses are not dull; they are fun and interactive, which makes the time fly.
“I know our staff are now well prepared and feel confident in addressing emergencies by taking on roles they are best suited to and taking actions they are sure are correct. The CPR was the best I have been to and the practice time excellent.”
Your course will leave you more confident in administering First Aid.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our training options with your further.
Please contact us if you would like to make a group booking at
http://www.first-training.co.nz/contact or call us on 0800-1st Aid
Key Course Content
- Accident management.
- Use of Defib
- Abdominal Pains
- Bleeding - Severe
- Nose bleeds
- Patient Assessment
- First aid kits
- Spinal injuries
- Recovery position
- Soft tissue injuries
- Stings and bites
- Severe allergies
- Vital signs