CPR & First Aid
CPR and First Aid is a great starting base for First Aid Skills.
Suitable for the smaller workplace; a 6 hour, fun and interactive course that will gain you a certificate in CPR & First Aid.
- A 6 hour course held at your premises, or a suitable venue, at times to suit you.
- This is a cost-effective course designed to give people confidence to cope with medical emergencies and accidents at the workplace, or at home.
- Ideal for office staff, this course meets the minimum requirements for staff in the workplace.
- All participants who complete the full course will receive a Digital certification, valid for 2 years.
- NZQA credits 6402 are available if required with this course, at the cost of an extra $15.00 +GST per person.
CPR & First Aid is a practical, hands on interactive course which covers accident management, unconscious patient assessment, CPR and use of an AED, choking, severe bleeding, fractures, allergies and medical conditions.
Please note: There is a window of opportunity in the course, if required, where content can be tailored accordingly, to suit your workplace requirements. Please discuss this with our team and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.
Five reasons to select us:
- Hands on courses using scenario-based learning and interaction; promoting team building, where everyone gets involved.
- Highly experienced, knowledgeable and qualified facilitators at the forefront of the industry; able to deliver interesting and engaging content.
- H&S compliant courses with NZQA credits 6402 available if required.
- High degree of flexibility in terms of locations and timings, so we can suit your specific availability.
- Unlike other First Aid courses, our courses are not dull, they are fun and interactive, so the time will fly!
“Should've been longer it was so much fun. Most important part: "I think DRSABC. It is the basic of the basic”
Your course will leave you more confident in administering First Aid.
We would welcome the opportunity to discuss our training options with your further.
Please contact us if you would like to make a private group booking at
http://www.first-training.co.nz/contact or call us on 0800-1st Aid
Key Course Content
- Accident Management
- Bleeding and Shock
- Heart Attacks
- Soft tissue injuries